ORDER & WEBSITE
Can I amend my order or address after I have placed it?
For shipped orders, you can no longer make changes to the order. No changes to your order or address are possible due to the high volume of orders. Before placing your order, please check (and perhaps double check):
- The size of each item in your order.
- The quantity of each item in your order.
- Your shipping address, to make sure your order ends up where it’s supposed to.
No cancellations are possible due to the high volume of orders. If you accidentally ordered the wrong size or item, please place a new order and send the original order back to us for a refund. To learn more, please read our return policy.
I have received the wrong product/size - what shall I do?
Should you receive a delivery containing damaged or wrongly packaged item(s), the wrong size or product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do everything we can to correct our mistake. You will be provided with new products or a refund, depending on your preference.
Important: Please state your order ID.
My order is missing a product - what shall I do?
Should an item be missing from your delivery, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do everything we can to correct our mistake. You will be provided with new products or a refund, depending on your preference. Important: Please state your order ID.
I have placed an order but I haven't received a confirmation email. What does this mean?
Please check your spam folder since the confirmation email might be mistaken as junk mail and end up in there.
The order confirmation should be sent right away, but it can happen that there is a delay. If you have not received anything after 24 h, please contact us so we can check that everything is fine with your order.
What do I do if I receive a faulty item in my order?
We work hard to ensure that our products are of the highest quality possible. Tests during production and before shipping are performed to ensure the quality of every single product. Should you come across a product that does not live up to these standards, please follow the steps below:
If you have bought your Knixmax product in a store, please get in touch with the store directly to resolve the problem. Most stores have their own warranty policy and should be able to help you.
If you have bought your Knixmax product in our online shop at www.knixmax.co.uk, please take a photo of the faulty product, attach it to an email in which you describe the issue, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then review your claim with our production team and decide how to go forward.
WEBSITE & TROUBLESHOOTING
Why can't I place my order or checkout on your website?
If you are not able to place or pay an order on our website, please try the following steps:
1. Make sure to remove all special characters (such as / ( & € * # ) from the contact form and change all letters to classic Roman letters (u y z c d r s) if needed. Make sure you have filled in all the mandatory fields in the checkout page as well.
2. It could be that some items in your cart are sold out while you're placing an order. Please refresh your browser. If a message pops up stating that your item(s) are not in stock, please check and remove sold out items by clicking the small X next to the item.
3. If you are placing an order with a mobile device, please try to place an order with a computer instead.
4. Try clearing cookies and cache from your browser. If this does not work, try changing your browser.
5. The shipping destination country determines the regional website to shop on. To make sure that you order on the correct regional website, choose the correct flag in the footer of the website.
6. Payment attempts could potentially be denied by your bank. Please get in touch with your bank to find out if this is the case. They will also be able to help you and assist with unlocking your card to allow you to re-try. You can also try to use another credit card or payment method (e.g. PayPal).
*If none of the above suggestions resolve your checkout issue, please contact support.
About the website
Which browser do you support?
Our site works with most web browsers. Should you encounter any problems, we recommend that you try Mozilla Firefox, Explorer, Safari or Chrome.
Do the colours on the website reflect the original product?
We photograph all our products with the intention of getting a picture as representative to the original product as possible. Sometimes computer screens and screen settings vary, so we cannot guarantee that the products on your screen will look identical to the ones in your hand. However, the difference is usually barely noticeable and they still look great.
What can I do if I can't find my desired product on your website?
You must use the dedicated Product Search Bar located in the top right corner of the website.
To search for a specific product:
1. Please enter the article name or article number (SKU) in the Product Search Bar on the top right corner of our website.
2. The results will show all matching products to your search. You are then able to choose your desired item which will lead you to the specific product page.
3. In case you don't have the article number (SKU), you can also enter specific colour or pattern names (e.g., stripes, blue, dots). All the items that match your search will then be displayed.
4. If you can't find your preferred item, it could mean that it is out of stock at the moment and we will try to restock it as soon as possible.
How do I unsubscribe from the Knixmax newsletter?
If you would like to unsubscribe from our newsletter, please follow these steps:
1. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of your Knixmax newsletter and look for the dedicated link to unsubscribe.
2. Click the link to unsubscribe to no longer receive any future information and updates from Knixmax.
3. You will be redirected to a confirmation screen, which will show that you have been successfully unsubscribed.
4. Trouble finding the unsubscribe button? Please use the search function of your browser or email program to locate it in your window.